Starry Night Lodging & RV
Our park rules are provided for the safety and well-being of all our guests and our environment.
- Check-In Time: 1:00 PM
During the summer (June 1st-September 10th), guests may check-in until 8:00 PM
Earlier and Later in the season, guests may check-in until 7:00 PM (as we have shortened daylight hours) We do not accommodate late check-ins or self check-ins.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Please be courteous to your neighbors.
- We have a 5mph speed limit throughout the park for your safety as well as other guests. Please give the driver in front of you enough space when navigating through the park. Aggressive driving will result in you being asked to leave the park.
- Only one RV and one vehicle per site. Please inquire at the office for additional parking accommodations for you and your guests.
- The maximum number of guests in any site is six (6). This includes any day visitors.
- Parking and/or driving on the grass is strictly prohibited.
- Day visitors of our registered guests are welcome. State law and insurance require that all visitors and guests register at the office when entering the RV Park. Day visitors are not permitted during quiet hours (10:00 PM – 7:00 AM). Day visitors are included in the total number of guests at a site. There is a fee for overnight visitors. Please check with the office for details.
- All of our sites have electricity. The use of generators is not permitted.
- Sewer Connection: For safety and hygiene, please be sure you maintain a positive sewer seal at both ends of the sewer hose.
- No open fires (wood) or fireworks are permitted in the park. Propane, charcoal, electric and pellet grills may be used.
- Please keep all personal property stored within your vehicles & keep your yard clear of clutter and debris (this includes cigarette butts, too!).
- Your child’s conduct is your responsibility. Please do not allow children to play in the laundry or bath facilities or leave them unattended.
- We work hard to give you nice grass to walk on. Mats and rugs are not permitted on the grass – please confine them to the graveled area.
- Tents, screen rooms, or any other structure not permanently attached to an RV are not permitted. Do not put stakes of any kind into the grass as it may damage the sprinkler system.
- Please respect the landscaping and natural surroundings. Do not tie anything to trees; do not move rocks.
- Please refrain from washing, rinsing, repairing, or changing of oil of any RV, vehicle, trailer, motorcycle, or boat (etc.) while on the premises.
Covered containers are provided. Please deposit your trash in tied bags into the containers.
Montana State Law prohibits smoking inside any building in the park.
FOR OUR GUESTS WITH PETS
- We love your dogs and cats. They must be kept on a leash no longer than 6′ and under your supervision/control at all times.
- Do not leave your pets outside unattended.
- When they POOP, you SCOOP.
- Pets are to be kept under control, quiet, and inside at night.
- A fenced pet area is provided where you may allow your pet to run off-leash. Receptacles and tools are provided to clean up after your pet.
- Pets are not permitted inside buildings.
NOTICE: This property is privately owned. The Registered Guest accepts use of facility privileges with the understanding that he/she does hereby release Starry Night Lodging & RV Yellowstone, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person arising out of his/her use of its facilities and/or services, and agrees to indemnify Starry Night Lodging & RV Yellowstone its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the Registered Guest arising out of the use of its facilities and/or services.